How can you facilitate teacher growth when you are out of time? This is a time when simple technology can be your friend - really! This coming year, offer staff the option to work with a distance coach!
Think about the specific needs of you have, as you would think of the needs of your students.
We all learn best when we have had input into the design and process, so it makes sense to support that development with flexibility. This school year, you can take advantage of technology - and my expertise - to set up the individual supports that teachers need to develop relationships and improve teaching and learning.
This is the time to allow yourself to choose a distance coach that will spend quality time digging into what you need to do become better at providing meaningful learning experiences for your students, as well as reflective practices for yourselves.
This model in particular promotes:
- Self-selected professional learning
- Targeted support based on professional goals with a variety of choices in planning and approaches for implementation
- Objective perspective from international educator
- Flexibility in meeting times and spaces (free pop-in visit if I’m in your area!)
- Development of positive school culture
- Excitement to move forward with new ideas & learning
This concept is one that holds no acronyms, jargon or gimmicks to remember or follow. Practical conversations, guidance and steps to support professional learning and personal growth?
This collaboration is about being real and tackling the challenges that we’ve all faced, with the support of a coach that is there to work “side-by-side” in an open and honest way. This professional learning concept is one that is meant to be for teachers, administrators or any other staff members that are seeking specialized and individualized professional development and learning.
Reach out for a FREE consultation.